1. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
2. Short Papers (Posters and Publications Only)
Accepted short papers will be invited to give the posters at the conference.
For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page Requ Ireme Nts
Each paper should have no less than 5 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references.
One regular registration is within 10 Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
© 2022 International Conference on Big Data Analytics for Cyber-Physical System in Smart City (BDCPS 2022)